Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin

PostSubject: ATTENTION EVERYONE   Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 am

As discussed, we are moving boards to a new host.  

I would apologise to those that are using this current site to stalk us, but as of the end of this week, you will be a mere figment of our imagination, and we will be rid of you for good.  The old boards will remain so we can look back on all the madness from time to time and have a quiet chuckle.

To our stalkers, goodbye, goodluck, good riddance.  Thank you for being so obsessive, that I have managed to catch you online and notate your ISP address, and will now be able to block you at the new site.  Got to love technology

For those mentally hinged and semi sane individuals, expect a link via facebook or via your personal email to the new site.

For anyone whose details I do not have, hit myself, Naomi or Dave up on facebook and we'll point you in the right direction.  Everyone else, take this as a hint that we have moved on from your drama and you mean nothing to us

Onwards and upwards people :)

ATTENTION EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1